Acting freely, in accordance with their will and in their interest, as well as hereby confirming their legal capability, the person providing the present consent on the web-page http://rusarc.com/
(hereinafter referred to as the Customer) grants RUSARC REKORDNIYE PROYEKTY LLC (hereinafter referred to as the Organizer) (Primary State Registration Number 1207800120076, Legal address:10 Vavilovykh Street (building 1A, area 1H, room 4), Saint-Petersburg, Russian Federation, 195257) a permission to process their personal data (both by automated and non-automated means of processing), namely data on national passport (national identity document), travel passport (if required, in case it is different from national identity document), surname, name, age, mobile phone number, e-mail address and residential address in accordance with the Federal Law of the Russian Federation On Personal Data № 152-FZ dated 27 July 2006.
The consent shall be considered provided after the Submit button has been pressed while registering (submitting an electronic form) on the Organizer's web-site http://rusarc.com/
The Organizer is entitled to use an industry-agreed cookies technology. Cookies represent a small data fragment sent by the web-server and stored on the Customer's computer that allows the Organizer to save Customer's personal settings and preferences as well as to collect non-personal data about the Customer.
The processing of personal data entails action (operation) or actions (operations) with personal data such as collecting, recording, systematising, accumulating, storing, clarifying (updating, correcting), extracting, using, transferring (including cross border transferring) (spreading, providing, allowing access to), depersonalising, blocking, deleting and destroying personal data.
1. The Customer guarantees consent to personal data processing for the following purposes:
· Identifying the Customer;
· Interacting with the Customer, including but not limited to for the purpose of sending them notifications, requests and information related to the Organizer's activity as well as for processing questions and requests received from the Customer;
· Sending marketing materials and information on special offers to the Customer;
· Ensuring high-quality performance of the Organizer's web-site;
· Preparing documents stating that the Customer has paid for the services provided as well as other documents related to the Customer's activity on the Organizer's web-site;
· Ensuring interaction between the Customer and the Organizer for the purpose of services provision;
· Ensuring regulatory and non-regulatory legal acts as well as decrees, tasks and requests from the authorities or individuals acting on their behalf are complied with;
· Analysing Customer's interests, their personal data as well as conducting Customer's surveys;
2. The Customer has the right to send requests to the Organizer asking to clarify their personal data as well as to block or destroy the data in case they are incomplete, outdated or imprecise.
3. The Customer agrees that the Organizer is entitled to provide their personal data to the third parties in order to provide the Customer with the services as per their request on the Organizer's web-site or in order to fulfill any other equivalent agreement between the Customer and the Organizer as well as for the purpose of an audit.
4. Customer's personal data are subject to processing till the moment the Organizer is liquidated.
5. The Organizer shall process Customer's personal data in accordance with the local regulatory legal acts.
6. The Organizer shall take necessary and sufficient organizational and technical measures in order to protect Customer's personal data from illegal or accidental access to it as well as from being destroyed, changed, blocked, copied, distributed as well as from other illegal actions of any third parties.
7. The Customer or their representative has the right to revoke the present Consent by sending a written request to the Organizer's address or an e-mail to the Organizer to the address firstname.lastname@example.org
. The Consent may be revoked provided the Organizer is notified at least 30 days prior to the supposed date when the personal data processing should be terminated by the Organizer.
8. In case the Customer or their representative revokes the Consent to Personal Data Processing, the Organizer has the right to continue processing the Customer's personal data without their consent provided the reasons indicated in Article 6, Part 1, Clauses 2-11 and Article 10, Part 2 of the Federal Law of the Russian Federation On Personal Data № 152-FZ dated 27 July 2006.
9. The Customer hereby confirms that they have reached the age of 18.
10. The present Consent shall be effective all the time till the moment the personal data processing is terminated as per clauses 4 and 7 of the present Consent.